Friday 11 February 2011

Expression

Ok, so I've been thinking about what I might want to express. There is a picture I took of myself almost exactly a year ago now when I was deeply unhappy and quite emotionally stressed. I remember this picture because I recall trying to smile for it... but I just couldn't squeeze one out, it shows in the picture. I was just thinking this as the starting point of my project and how I moved from that point to an almost explosively energetic summer, where I felt more awake, more alert and more alive than ever before. It made me think of the work I wanted to do as the Idea of a new start, starting something new, slash and Burn if you will. But using what may have happened to you as a source of growth and strength, looking on any negativity as a positive thing.

No comments: