Monday 4 January 2010

Star Wars

Ok so the work is I am showing bellow is quite old now. I produced these drawings late in the summer of 2009 and finished putting them up on my first day back at university in 2009.
This was in a way my last act, working at Next Great Northern in Huddersfield.

Basically over the sale season at the end of the summer Next had a sci-fi theme to their internal sales competition. I designed this board with some of the managers redrawn as Star Wars characters. I know it looks a little crappy but I put quite a lot of work into this and I managed to pull off a few of the likeness quite well.

The Staff visible in the images are as follows, Lian as Leawock the Eawock. Rachel as princes Lea, Laura as a Storm Trooper, Saleem as Luke Skywalker, Nickie as C3PO, Sophie as Han Solo and Lia as Darth Vader. These names not mean anything to you but are hear for the sake of my shoddy memory.
Oh, to be honest the look and style of these is like something I wolud have done when I was back at school, but it was just a little bit of fun.

No comments: